Established on a ground of 3 ha, the Grand Hotel of Tsingy de Bemaraha is a ecolodge of 3 stars promises to the visitors of the park Tsingy de Bemaraha:
« Adventure, Discovered and Wellness at the same time »
Located in the southwestern region of Madagascar, the Bezà-Mahafaly Special Reserve is a small protected area under the wing of Madagascar National Parks. It is known for its many natural riches that are conducive to scientific research.
The Bezà-Mahafaly Reserve is an ideal site for researchers and scientific tourists. Indeed, through its many circuits, this protected area concentrates on a small surface a great biodiversity that we cannot find anywhere else.
To discover peacefully and easily the natural resources buried in the site, Madagascar National Parks proposes to the visitors 6 different circuits containing each its particularities:
- Circuit Ihazoara is known for its natural botanical garden, its nocturnal and diurnal lemurs as well as its canyons
- Circuit Jardin, as its name suggests, brings together several local and endemic species of flowers
- Circuit Museum where the association has built a museum to exhibit various works of art
- Aloe Park circuit which concentrates various Aloe Vera plantations
- Circuit Parcelle 1 is a special circuit where we immerse ourselves in the forest gallery to observe the lemurs, turtles and birds nestled near the Sakamena River
- Circuit Parcelle 2 distinguished by its xerophilous thicket and thorny forest. In this parcel, the ornamental trees and the spectacular plantations serve as habitats for the day lemurs. This tour also offers a magnificent view of the archaeological site of Antaolabiby.
On a singular plant base, several species of endemic animals and plants have found refuge on the reserve. On the wildlife side, scientists can find diurnal lemurs that can easily be observable, including maki, sifaka and songike, a small lemur. There are also birds and radiated turtles called Sokake. For the flora, the site preserves 350 floral species of which 5 of them are endemic: Jabihy, Vontakindria or Pachipodium geayii, Fantiolitse or alluaudia procera, Famata or turicalii as well as Euphrbia stenoclada.
For those who want to go to Bezà-Mahafaly, they will have to pass on Betioky-South to Tulear and reach the junction that will lead to the site about 35km in north-east.
To arrive at the destination "Tsingy of Bemaraha", it takes 2 days of car in the car of Antananarivo - Morondava - Bekopaka. The section of Antananarivo - Morondava, about 650kms, the road is tarred while that of Morondava - Belo/Tsirihibina- Bekopaka, 200 kms, with 5:00 of time road in track and 02 crossing of river out of Vat. You can imagine the intensity of the adventure and tiredness throughout road...
Single in the world, the site "Tsingy of Bemaraha" is a world heritage, declared by UNESCO in 1991. Who would not dream to walk on the sharp-edged peaks of Tsingy, or to enter the various caves of this great site or to discover the various species like the baobab trees, lemurs SIFAKA,...
After long roads or a day of discovery to cut the breath, the Grand Hotel of Tsingy de Bemaraha and all its team is ready to be useful to you and satisfy through its services. Constituted by 16 Bungalows comfort, 07 Rooms and 03 continuations, each one will have the choice to choose its accommodation. In order to satisfy our customers, the whole of the hotel is enlightened 24:00/24 by solar panels...
LGHTB - All rights reserved - © 2019